Payment for an
online/email RUSH evaluation
can be sent using the form below.
Make one payment for all the children being evaluated together.
(Asking for an invoice or mailing a check are other options.)
Our online/email RUSH evaluation process:
1. Complete our form to begin the evaluation. Include/attach records (a portion of your Log of Educational Activities, titles of reading materials, and samples of work from a variety of subject areas). Or email them to us separately.
2. Payment should be sent.
3. We'll review your documentation and email or call you after we've reviewed it. We will let you know if we need to see any more documentation. (Be sure to check your spam folder>)
4. Once we have enough documentation to verify that the student should pass the evaluation, we'll call (ordinary audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call.
Speaker phone works great for the phone chat so students are less likely to accidentally mute or hang up the phone.
5. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
One form, our Portfolio Review form, will have notes about your documentation and is for your records; this can be useful in the unlikely event that the district audits your paperwork.
The other, the evaluation form, has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
6. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
Feel free to forward our entire email to the district (after removing the Portfolio Review form) as our email includes information meant as a reminder to districts about what they are and aren't allowed to do.
7. Save the written confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
If written confirmation is not received from the district within two weeks, we recommend resending the evaluation form to the Home Education Contact and the superintendent
Online/Email option with RUSH:
$48 for the first student
$10 more each additional student