When form is submitted, you will be directed to a confirmation page.
Form not uploading?
Check the file sizes.
If the files are too large, email them separately to us as Mark@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com
Also verify that all required information (marked with a *) is provided.)
Contact us directly with any questions.
Doing an evaluation for
more than one student?
After submitting the form for the first student, a confirmation page should lead to a new form for any additional students.
(Forms may be used more than once.)
To have us direct bill through the Family Empowerment Scholarship: Unique Abilities (aka Gardiner), be sure to provide the child's Gardiner ID number and skip the online payment form.
1. Complete the "Online/Email Evaluation Request Form" on this page to begin an
Questions about what we want to see? See our information page.(We don't want to see a massive amount of information. The process is likely simpler than you think.)
Payment should be made after completing the form.
2. Optional: In a hurry? Need the evaluation in less than 9 business days during the busy season (May - Sept)? Or in less than 3 business days the rest of the year?
Fill in the RUSH request and pay additional $10 fee. (If emailing us directly, begin the subject line with "RUSH" and your surname.)
3. We'll review your documentation and email you if we need to see any more documentation. (In the busy season--May through Sept.--it may take us a few business days to email. Please be patient. We recommend starting the evaluation process 4 to 6 weeks early if possible.)
Please do not send us documentation for everything done in the entire year. Some documentation from the beginning of your year and then some from the end is usually sufficient.
.jpeg and .pdf files tend to work best.
Sending other file types can slow down the process.
4. After enough documentation is sent, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents may ask questions during the call.
5. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
The portfolio review form will have notes about your documentation and is for your records. The portfolio review form can be helpful in the event of an audit.
The evaluation form has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
6. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
7. Save confirmation of receipt from the home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student
No, to do an evaluation, you don't have to...
...finish curriculum--just be able to show that the student has been learning in accordance with ability.
...wait until your evaluation deadline--most people start an evaluation 4-6 weeks in advance of their deadline (or 6-8 weeks in the summer months).
...use the RUSH form--we don't encourage being late, but if your deadline is here or if you are late, notify your district that you are in touch with an evaluator and get it to them as soon as possible; all will be well with the district once it is turned in.
In a Hurry?
We can usually complete an evaluation in 2-3 business days though it may take up to two weeks in the busiest season (May-early September).
Need an evaluation faster? Use our RUSH evaluation form, for an additional fee, for a higher priority.
Other evaluation options
Trying to send over
For more information on what we want to see, go to our evaluation information page.