Please note that refunds will NOT be issued for a RUSH evaluation that was double-booked with another evaluator.
Let us know if the evaluation is needed in a hurry because of an issue with another evaluator.
When form is submitted, you will be directed to a confirmation page.
(If no confirmation is received, check the file sizes. If the files are too large, email them separately to us at Mark@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com)
Contact us directly with any questions.
Doing an evaluation for
more than one student?
After submitting the form for the first student, a confirmation page should lead to a form for any additional students.
(The form may be used more than once.)
If returning later, use the link below to directly access the form for an additional student.
Or use it to send
additional files and information for your first child.
1. In a hurry? Need the evaluation in less than two weeks during our busy season (May-Oct.)?
Complete the "RUSH Online/Email Evaluation Request Form" on this page to begin an
online/email evaluation that needs to be done faster than usual.
2. Payment should be made once the form has been submitted. The RUSH request is $48 for the first student and an additional $20 per additional student and moves you up in the line.
Need it even faster?
Go to our the "Speedy RUSH RUSH" option ($68 for first student and $20 more per additional student).
Already sent the RUSH form but want to change it to SPEEDY RUSH RUSH? Then send an email to Mark@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com with SPEEDY RUSH RUSH and your name and your child's name in the subject line to let us know to change it to our fastest service in this busy season (late May to late September).
Eg., subject line:
SPEEDY RUSH RUSH Karen Jones Bob Smith
3. We'll review your documentation and email you if we need to see any more documentation.
We do NOT need to see records of everything your child did. We do want to see a few records from the beginning and ending of your year--enough to verify that progress was made.
Sending a few files as .pdf or .jpeg files is best. Some people send log-in information so we can look directly at files on FLVS or Time4Learning or other sites. (We cannot access files on Acellus Power Homeschool accounts even with log-in information.) Screen shots can be a great option for online materials. Additional materials may be emailed to us if necessary though sending too many files can slow down the evaluation process.
Sending .zip files or .heic files or other file versions can slow down the evaluation process. To keep the process fast, .pdf and .jpeg files are best.
4. After enough documentation is sent, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call.
5. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
The portfolio review form will have notes about your documentation and is for your records; this form may be useful in an audit.
The evaluation form has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
6. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
7. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student
SPEEDY RUSH RUSH Fee:
Other evaluation options