Please note that refunds will NOT be issued for a RUSH evaluation that was double-booked with another evaluator.
Let us know if the evaluation is needed in a hurry because of an issue with another evaluator.
When form is submitted, you will be directed to a confirmation page.
(If no confirmation is received, check the file sizes. If the files are too large, email them separately to us as Cheryl@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com)
Contact us directly with any questions.
Doing an evaluation for
more than one student?
After submitting the form for the first student, a confirmation page should lead to a form for any additional students.
(The form may be used more than once.)
If returning later, use the link below to directly access the form for an additional student.
Or use it to send
additional files and information for your first child.
1. Complete the "Online/Email Evaluation Request Form" on this page to begin an
online/email evaluation that needs to be done faster than usual.
Payment should be made once the form is completed.
2. Optional: In a hurry? Need the evaluation in less than 9 business days?
Fill in the RUSH request form and pay additional $10 fee.
Need it even faster?
For an additional $30 fill out the RUSH request and then send an email to us with RUSH RUSH and your name and your child's name in the subject line for our fastest service in this busy season (late May to late September) of this crazy year.
Eg., subject line:
RUSH RUSH Karen Jones Bob Smith
3. We'll review your documentation and email you if we need to see any more documentation.
4. After enough documentation is sent, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call.
5. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
The portfolio review form will have notes about your documentation and is for your records; this form may be useful in an audit.
The evaluation form has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
6. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
7. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student
Other evaluation options