Thank you! You've sent yet another form to us.
We will contact you after we've reviewed your documentation; this is typically in 2-3 business days but may be as long as a week during the busy season (late May-early September.)
If you need to have another student evaluated, please use the form below. this form may be used repeatedly for additional students.
Questions or comments?
Email us at Cheryl@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com
When form is submitted, a confirmation message should be received. (If no confirmation is received, check the file sizes. If the files are too large, email them separately to us as Mark@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com)
Contact us directly with any questions.
Payment should receive a separate confirmation.
After sending the form:
1. Payment should be sent if it wasn't already. A form for payment is below.
2. We'll review your documentation and email you if we need to see any more documentation.
3. After enough documentation is seen to verify that the student should pass the evaluation, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call.
4. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
One will have notes about your documentation and is for your records.
The other has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
5. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
6. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student
After sending information for the first student, payment can be sent using one of these buttons. (Asking for an invoice or mailing a check are other options.)