Thank you for submitting your child's evaluation form.
This is your
of form submission.
Payment can be submitted here.
If you need to have an additional student evaluated, please use the button below.
After submitting your form:
You will receive an email from us after we have reviewed your files,
letting you know if we need more information or if we are ready to call to speak (briefly) to your child about the progress seen.
The call should take less than 5 minutes.
The student doesn't need to prepare for the call, though the video on our homepage has been useful to some who are nervous.
The email may not be sent for a few business days.
In the height of the busy season (June-Sept), it sometimes took as much as
for us to reply to a regular evaluation request, but most evaluations were completed within ten days.
Need it faster? Use a RUSH form instead.
Questions or comments?
Email us at Cheryl@FLHomeschoolEvaluations.com
After sending the form:
1. Payment should be sent if it wasn't already. A form for payment is below.
2. We'll review your documentation and email you after we've reviewed it--this may take 2 or 3 days (or as much as a week) during the busiest season. We will let you know if we need to see any more documentation.
3. After enough documentation is seen to verify that the student should pass the evaluation, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call. Speaker phone works great for the phone chat so students are less likely to accidentally mute or hang up the phone.
4. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
One will have notes about your documentation and is for your records; this can be useful in the unlikely event that the district audits your paperwork.
The other has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
5. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
6. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student