After sending information, payment can be sent using one of these buttons. Make one payment for all the children being evaluated together.
(Asking for an invoice or mailing a check are other options.)
After sending the form:
1. Payment should be sent if it wasn't already. A form for payment is below.
2. We'll review your documentation and email you after we've reviewed it. We will let you know if we need to see any more documentation.
3. After enough documentation is seen to verify that the student should pass the evaluation, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call. Speaker phone works great for the phone chat so students are less likely to accidentally mute or hang up the phone.
4. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
One will have notes about your documentation and is for your records; this can be useful in the unlikely event that the district audits your paperwork.
The other, the evaluation form, has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
5. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
6. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
Online/Email option with RUSH:
$48 for the first student
$10 more each additional student