After sending the form:
1. Payment should be sent if it wasn't already. A form for payment is below.
2. We'll review your documentation and email you if we need to see any more documentation.This typically takes 2-3 business days but during the busy season may take a week. (Using the RUSH forms instead and paying the additional RUSH fee can get the evaluation done faster.)
3. After enough documentation is seen to verify that the student should pass the evaluation, we'll call (audio phone call) for a brief chat with the student to inform the student that the evaluation was passed.
Parents should feel free to ask questions during the call.
4. Two forms (per child) will be emailed to you.
One will have notes about your documentation and is for your records.
The other has ONLY the information that must be sent to the school district.
5. Send your evaluation form to the school district home education liaison.
Email is a great option.
A link will be provided with district contact information.
6. Save confirmation of receipt from home education liaison.
$38 for the first student
$10 more each additional student
Didn't pay yet? Payment for all the students can be sent using one of these buttons.
(Asking for an invoice or mailing a check are other options.)